Fab Lab Oulu has the following machines, among others:
- a laser cutter that makes 2D and 3D structures,
- three 3D printers of different sizes and performance: a professional scale Stratasys machine, a resin-based machine for creating small scale and precision 3D parts, a Leapfrog 3D printer for rapid prototyping,
- a vinyl cutter for creating versatile 2D models on different materials such as vinyl, paper, copper sheets to make signs, indicators, T-shirt imprints, antennas and flex circuits,
- a high-resolution CNC milling machine that makes circuit boards and precision parts,
- a large wood router for building furniture and housing,
- an electronic workbench and a suite of electronic components and programming tools for low-cost, high-speed microcontrollers for on-site rapid circuit prototyping,
- a space for meetings, training, and presentations comprising of 6 computers for 2D and 3D design, a large screen for presentations, and a white board.
This page documents the machines and the materials used.
For tutorials on using the machines, check the page Processes.