This is the home of the (future) Semiotics of Education (course) space.
At first I will collect some links here. First general semiotics:
- The International Association for Semiotic Studies — Association Internationale de Sémiotique IASS-AIS was founded in 1969 and is the world organization in semiotics.
- The Semioticon is an open source global hub. It connects to free knowledge resources in semiotics and other interesting research. Keywords are: Communication, Signs, Symbols, Interaction, Language, Discourse, Gestures, Meaning, Information, Cognition, Evolution, and Social Process.
- Semiotics Institute Online http://projects.chass.utoronto.ca/semiotics/cyber/cyber.html (Contains interesting lectures, updated 2011)
- Semiotic Review (multidisciplinary open-access online peer-reviewed journal publishing review articles as well as original essays.)
- SemiotiX is a global information bulletin. Its aim is to provide periodic snapshots of the situation of semiotic research in the world, with photos, editorials by, and profiles of, active semioticians, mini-reviews of books, state-of-the-arts at a glance, and selective publicizing of scholarly events.