as title says
TPACK as design deliverable
PART A: TPACK
Content knowledge: What is your knowledge surrounding the subject matter?
- What is the content and how does it look for your level of learner?
- What concepts are within and relate to what you are teaching/designing?
- What ideas and theories are tied to what you are "teaching"?
Section: content description and example
Pedagogical knowledge: How will your students come to understand the content?
- How do your students learn best?
- What are your learner needs?
- What pedagogical strategy/script(design) is the best fit?
- What ideas and theories are tied to what you are designing
Section: pedagogical design (script) w description
Technological knowledge: What tool(s) will you select to support your learning?
- What resources do you have access to?
- Does the technology support your pedagogical strategy? How does it support?
- What affordances does tool(s) provide?
Section: Socio-technical design script w description
PART B: Elaborated design challenge, context for TPACk design
Image from EDtS514 Wikidpaces. http://edt514tpack.wikispaces.com/Context+Influence+on+TPACK